Tuesday 24 May 2011

Saint Hilda of Whitby


Hello Everyone, So you may have noticed the absence of a message posted on Star Wishing Well yesterday but hopefully you felt the wonderful energy of St Hilda with You... I am in Yorkshire on a little family mission to set my Mothers ashes free in the beautiful countryside in Thornton & Wifi was not to be found amongst the Faerie, Pixie, Nature & Tree Spirits!!
But Saint Hilda was with Each & Every Earth Being, She worked on Encouraging Us to Recognise, Accept & Follow the True Gifts we've been Blessed with this Life. You hopefully felt her Inspired Encouraging Affection surrounding You & Your Thoughts & Actions!!... I was in a church named after St Hilda & felt her complete being tingle through my 7 bodies!! She was very Powerful & Strong & Lovingly Encouraging!!
Let me know if you also felt Encouraged to Recognise & Follow your Talents & True Qualities yesterday!! xxx