Friday 29 July 2011

Archangel Haniel's Message

Today's Message is from Beautiful Archangel Haniel (Glory & Grace of God).
"I am here today to Bring You all the Gentle Care & Love that You ALL are in Great Need of During these Times of Such Huge Change!!
Today You Feel my support by the way of feeling comfortable to really release the past... this may be by crying, ending & beginning friendships/relationships, changing certain lifestyle habits/feeling the need to detox your body, have a relaxing bath or massage... there will be many ways that I will "Tell" each of You "personally" what to do in order to benefit you the most.
My Duty is to Truly Comfort You through these Changes!!
I hold Patient Nurturing Moon Goddess Energy and I'll Enfold this Calm Energy in & All around You.
Feel Safe to Release & Relax knowing You are Doing Wonderfully in Every Area of Your Life... You are Miraculous & Perfect in Every Way.
Love Yourself & Pamper Yourself with My Care & Love!!
Oh and My colour of the Energy I shower You in is the softest most Delicate Pastel Pink!!" xxx xxx xxx