Sunday 3 July 2011

Ascended Master Ishtar's Message

Today as I asked Metatron to call forward the Guide for Today I saw A Magnificent White Stream of Light coming from above then it moved right through the centre of my head through all the chakras & energy centres then stopped in my Heart Centre where it Beamed So Brightly & i felt it start work on Clearing away very Old Pain & Hurt from My Childhood, the light is still there inside me now, working away.


I asked who was with us today & i was told that The Ascended Master, Babylonian Mother & Warrior Goddess Ishtar is with us today.
Her message was just as i had seen & Felt... "Hello Dear One's, i am here Today to help Clear away the events/memories from your past that have left the Largest Most Painful Scars on Your Hearts... I send to you My Powerful Clearing White Stream of Healing Light & it will be directed to the Chakra & Part of Your Body that Needs to be Cleared & Healed the most. A lot of the Pain You are Carrying here is stopping You achieving All You Are Here To Achieve on Your Life Path, it is Very Deep Pain & You May feel the Need to Shed Some of The Pent up Emotions associated with it... This is fine... Do Not question it... Simply Let them be & let the Tears Flow & Visualise me holding You in A Loving Secure Embrace, be very gentle with Yourself today, be Quiet & take time for Yourself.
You Endured these Events in the past because You Are A "Light Worker" & It was part of Your "Understanding & Agreement" before You entered your Human body to be As Great a Light Worker As You Could... Which meant having Huge Amounts of Understanding, Compassion & Love for ALL Others & this has been gained through experience... Now You have the True Keys of Love, Compassion & Understanding Set deeply in Your Heart You can Move on to Using them without Feeling The pain Associated with how you came to know them so well.
Today is Your Day to Fully Have Cleared The Past in preperation to Move up to the Next Higher Level of LIGHT WORKING You Are Here To DO!!
Be Courageous, Feel My Loving Energy & See My Bright Light Clearing The Way." xxx